Unlock critical innovation skills
3x faster innovation
Half the costs
Silicon Valley Expertise
The workshop trainers have world-class experience as entrepreneur and advisor to large organisations.
Our workshops have no more than 20 participants. There is enough time to help everyone out.
Practical and interactive
You work on real projects in the room. Before and after the workshop you’ll gain more knowledge on our learning platform.
Why follow this workshop?
- How your organization can implement a structured innovation methodology that delivers 3x the results in half the time – at a fraction of the cost.
- How Silicon Valley really works and what your organization can learn from startup culture & agile innovation practices.
- Fix your innovation culture and solve your innovation crisis!
Keep me updated on upcoming workshops
Advanced Lean Startup
- how to accurately quantify speed and progress
- knowing when to bring in support
- how to manage stakeholders and investors
- innovation accounting (yep, you need math!)
* NOT JUST ANOTHER WORKSHOP *
You do not enter a room and leave, you embark and enjoy an experience. We want you to connect and collaborate with the trainer. That’s how we design the workshop. That’s why we limit the number of participants.
- Access to the online learning platform full of handy resources
- Free access to the Real Startup Book
- An expert trainer with real-world experience
- A recognized thought-leader and frequently requested speaker
The workshop is a two-day program on how to work with Lean Startup in large organizations. So, how do you start a Lean Startup Program or Project? How do you manage such a project? How can I get leverage on the enterprise’s assets like marketing and distribution? These type of questions are central to this workshop.
GET MORE INFORMATION
We combined all the information on this workshop, as well as the schedule in one handy PDF. Leave your e-mail address in the form below and we’ll send it to you in a second.
*JOIN THIS WORKSHOP
Select your tickets on the right, payment can be done through Credit Card. For help, invoices or bank transfers, send a message to r[at]startup-spirit.com.
Companies & Organizations we have worked with:
THE LEAN STARTUP WORKSHOP TEAM
Tristan helps product teams go fast. As a lean startup coach, Tristan works with product teams and innovation leaders around the world to apply lean startup principles to teams and innovation ecosystems. Tristan designed lean startup programs such as the Build or Die Bootcamp for TechBA (Mexico) and the Lean Reactor (Belgium). He has worked with companies ranging from early stage startups to >$1B USD revenue (Swisscom, Pitney Bowes). Tristan regularly speaks and gives workshops with organizations such as the Stanford Center for Entrepreneurial Studies & D-school, General Electric (GE), and more.
After working in banking and government, Rob launched several innovation ventures. He was involved in the funding and coaching of dozens of startups and companies, before starting his own company. He worked with several Fortune 500 companies on strategic investments. For over three years, Rob supports large enterprises, startup communities and startups to grow faster.
Any questions? Let us know!
The Lean Startup Workshop is a co-production of Kromatic and Startup Spirit. Contact us at [email protected] +31-6-19344319
1355 Market Street, Suite 448
San Francisco, CA 94103
1017 JJ Amsterdam
6412 CN Heerlen